Wednesday, March 18, 2009

photographic portfolio assignment - Update

I've been thinking this week about the slogan of the ACT government pictured on busses, "building our city  building our community", after discussing with Geoff there are two directions the portfolio may take-

1. the shape and structure and form of the underpasses and bridges or 
2. Photographing them as a means of connection between individuals and their community, (having people passing through as pedestrians, in cars or using other modes of transportation). 

The ACT government funds these structures so it celebrates the creativity of our city in terms of its shape and form as well as providing a way to get to where one is going. 

Photo Stats
Photograph Hexagon underpass taken ISO 400  f 125 at f8 grey card reading 35 mm
Photograph Concave underpass taken ISO 100 f4.5 -1 exposure comp 105 lens
Printing of the above photos 

Hexagon underpass
I used Multigrade paper on Grade 31/2  for 26 sec burned the sky for 8 seconds and used an apeture of 5.6

Concave underpass
I used Multigrade paper grade 31/2 at 37 sec 5.6 apeture.






No comments:

Post a Comment