Tuesday, June 9, 2009

zeltsman approach to posing

Reese my teacher gave me this great website last yearhttp://jzportraits.home.att.net/and I thought I'd revist it and use it in the posing of my subjects, back to the drawing board for the posing for the guys. I tried the photo shoot with my artist yesterday but I'm not sure about the posing of him, seemed a little awkward so may reshoot, and try some of these poses, starting from the feet and working my way up, so that the subject is front on but looking at ease, also will have to get further back to make sure I have enough head room, for the subject may require longer focal length for lens or using a smaller apeture to give greater depth of field. Will see how the prints turn out and will revisit viewing distance x magnification ratio.

No comments:

Post a Comment